![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart". Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
1 comment:
Lori, I love the Smilebox "book." I am always drawn to the eyes of the children. They say so much more than I will ever know, and the more I look at my pictures from our trip,the more I see. You all are on an amazing journey, and I am so happy to have met Alex at the Lee's. I hope my boys have a heart and a passion like Alex. Thank you for sharing your journey, and we will pray for safe travels...and rest on the plane. 2 1/2 more days!
Post a Comment