We still have not actually received that one piece of paper. I suppose the USPS is a little slower than I would like. Oh...there is tomorrow.
I did receive this sweet picture, along with some others, from our friend Michael.
Ellie and some of her friends were taken out to the park on Easter and then they had cake at the orphanage. I am not sure what Michael told them about Easter, but it does look as if they had a great time. In one of the pictures she is eating a piece of cake. Now I know my daughter is right handed. Oh the little tell tell signs we mommas see. It is such a bitter sweet to see pictures, know a little about what she is doing, but not be able to hold her, talk to her...
So we wait....and know that HIS timing is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment